genital herpes
I was diagnosed with genital herpes. I have NEVER had an outbreak. Can I transmit it to my partner by french kissing? Also can I transmit by giving oral sex? One more question: Can he do foreplay with his hand on my vagina without contacting it on his hand or arm??? Please help so many questions, getting so many different answers. I forgot to mention I do take Valtrek daily to reduce the risk of giving it to my partner.
I'm going to assume you had a herpes blood test done. if you can call the clinic and get the exact results to post here, I'd can best help you.  I always recommend getting a 2nd opinion on your test results since many providers are not up to date on testing and don't confirm low positives. all I need you to post are the numeric results - e.g. hsv1 igg 6.8 and hsv2 igg 2.2 or whatever they are . thanks!

also was your partner also tested?

grace