Herpes Community
hand genital hand

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

hand genital hand

Hello experts,

I'm trying to cover all my bases with all experts, my question if you could please help me is. I received a hand job by a prostitute yesterday, but she was touching her vagina for a while before giving me a hand job so her hand was wet. I didn't see any obvious lessons. This was the only exposure, how high is the risk for herpes on this case?

That ks for your input and help!
None, std arent passed that way including herpes and hiv is out of the question.
I have a wife by the way...(I'm horrible I know :( ) how long do I have to be on lookup for syntomps before resuming unprotected sex?
Any doctor here?
Hi, there is no risk for any std from this.
None at all? Other than herpes?
She was drunk, high and dirty. If she had herpes, HIV and gonorreah...her fluid in my urethra won't get me ANY of those?
Thank you very much!! I will not do this ever again!!! I won't test and not abstain sex with the wife...thanks for all the help! :)
not a problem!