heart broken with herpes...
So ...for the past year i was in a very serious relationship with a man i was n still kindof am inlove with....i treated him n his kids as my family.... And gave them every bit of love in my heart....about 2 months ago i was diagnosed with hsv 2...i have had multipl std screenings even while ive been with him and they alwase came back negative..(keep in mind i was 100%faithful) he swore it couldent have came from him...personally i think it did...but thats not the point...he dumped me...actually he didnt just dump me....he crushed me.... Any way i guess my question is......how can i ever have another relationship...not only who would risk contracting this std but...if i care about someone even if there ok with the risk,how can i risk spreading it to someone i have feelings for....any advice is apprecheated ...
I am no expert, just a person who is waiting to find out if they have herpes. You will find someone who will want you for you and figure out a way to not pass it. That is my concern as well, if I do have it, how will I not pass it to my partner but if the person truly loves you it can be worked out. From all I have read it is harder for a female to pass to a male. Try to be strong... I know it's hard, I have days that I can't believe that I am even on this situation. Sometimes it is hard to accept but there is no other option but to find out and move on. You will find someone who loves you for you
Thank you alot those words really helped ...n thank you for taking the time to read my sob story....I feel kinda like a cry Baby...but I feel this is a good reason to act like a cry baby....
I feel the same way.
Dont worry...everything will work out ok...ive been dignosed with HSV 2 for the past 7 years...the hardest part is always telling your partner...but once you come to terms with having it and learn how to live with it...its really not all that bad...for one thing its made me stronger and more cautious about who I choose to be with.  Once your careful chances are you wont pass it on to your partner...ive been in relationships with persons that do not have the virus and have not passed it on to them....if the person loves you they will see past this little obstacle and even if they walk away, you're better off without them anyways. Just be careful and practice safe sex.  Best of luck to you