herpes blister on tip of nose
I have suffered with fever blisters practically all my life.  I am now 57 years old and this past weekend I endured a fever of 102. for just one day.  No other symptoms just a fever.  Three days later I broke out with a blister on the end of my nose.  I looked this up and on the internet it may be Huntingon Sign?  I am worried, who do I see.  I have no insurance for an eye doc.  Can my primary help me with this?
not quite sure why you think an eye doctor is the one to handle this.

you need to go and be seen by your regular provider to see if this is a regular cold sore ( yes they can appear there ) as well as see if it's something else going on.

grace
Look up Huntington Sign... this will explain it.
Well I looked it up on google and wikipedia along with webmd pubmed.gov and a few other places. I don't see anything about this "Huntington Sign" at all.  If you have a cold sore or you are in fear of something I would speak to your doctor about it and see if they refer you to an opthalmaogist.