herpes or something else??
About a week ago after I shaved the next day I noticed two little bumps on my vagina that hurt, they got bigger so i tried to pop them but they just turned red, and they hurt and won't go away could this be herpes or something else?
This sounds more like an ingrown hair than anything herpes related possibly folliculitis. Herpes are generally blisters or lesions with vesicles, and this does not appear to be herpes from your brief description. I suggest you get tested to be sure as well as to know what you have/don't have for future reference. Herpes can be detected through a blood test after three months post sexual exposure. If you develop any more of these bumps, go to your physician and get them swabbed to know for sure and that way you don't have to wait three months to test via blood to know your status.