Aa
A
A
Close
herpes or something else?
i am pregnant and went to the doctor last saturday for light bleeding possibly from lifting a friends heavy suitcase the day before. the night before i went to the doctor i felt a small bump kind of in the crease between my vagina and inner thigh close to the perianum. I let it go because being pregnant and the fact that when i pee sometimes my underwear gets a little wet i chalked it up to a wetness bump. however when i got to the e.r. and the doctor checked the first thing she said is oh thats definitely herpes. It was one bump with a white top...basically the whole top was white...i took pictures when she went away. i find out tomorrow if the tests came up positive for herpes (i'm hoping not) but tonight i was feeling around and took pictures again and now it looks as though it has a round edge with a depression in it. the bump itself is bothersome but i dont have any other issues...no burning when i pee or anything just the weird painful bump.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi, since your pregnant youll need to have a herpes blood test as will your partner but herpes sores are not with a white head but a clear liquid center. For the examiner to see a white head and say its herpes leads me to believe they dont know much about herpes.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources