herpes oral sex
I have genital herpes, my partner does not.
if she performs oral sex to me, can she get a cold sore? if I do not have an outbreak... can she get the Herpes virus in her system? can she get GENITAL Herpes from performing oral sex to me?
... and if I perform oral sex to her (and I do not have a cold sore in my mouth), can she get the herpes virus (as the virus is in my system)?
thanks
If you've never read the herpes handbook at www.westoverheights.com it's well worth takin the time to do so.

do you know if you have hsv1 or hsv2? has your partner been tested to know her status or is it just assumed she doesn't have herpes?

If you only have genital herpes - you won't give your partner herpes from performing oral sex on her.  Yes she can contract your genital herpes orally from performing oral sex on you but the risk is rather small. The handbook goes into more details about how to reduce your chances of transmitting the virus to your partner.

grace