herpes test negative - pimples on butt?
So I think I've gone crazy with worry and the more I read, the more worried I get.  I was with someone that swears they tested negative for all STD's.  After, I didn't trust him and got myself tested.  I tested at 2 months, 4 months and again at 7months.  All negative for HSVI&II (& all other STD's).  I feel like I always have pimples on my butt which I don't remember from before but then again, never stared at my butt so intently until after I got scared of herpes.  I've read to test after 3 months but that some people test positive after 8 months?  It's been over a year.  I'm scared to get tested again b/c what if it was positive?  But I'm also not moving forward and allowing myself to date b/c I've gotten paranoid.

If it was herpes would you always have sores, consistently?  Some clearing up and then others popping up immediately?  Or does that sound more like a bad case of acne?  The spots are only on my butt cheeks and a few on my upper thigh.  No rash just the spots/sores and no pus.  They do take forever to heal and sometimes get scabs on them but that might be from jeans, sitting, shaving?      

Tell me not to worry - or to worry?  When do you assume a negative result is really a negative result?
you've tested negative consistently for herpes.  there is absolutely no reason for more testing from the relationship in question.   Your fears are unfounded at this point and you've put your life on hold needlessly. Have you considered talking to a professional counselor about these fears so that you can move forward and reclaim your life?

grace
Thanks for your reply.  That is probably the next step...Meeting with OB in November to get reassurance and then either have to stop worrying or get help for this anxiety.
you should've stopped worrying months ago!!!!