herpes?
on friday i went to doctor office. I felt so tired, i got a fever and burning pain when i was urinating. doctor diagnosed me with UTI. Also I got a sore on the back of my throat. For my UTI doctor prescribe me amoxicillin and for my sore lidocaine viscous. On saturday night i noticed that i have a sore around vagina area. The sore is circle shaped red and looks it is fill with puss. Today i woke up i found 5 new sores. Are they herpes. Im freaking out . Other thing i havent eaten since friday my mouth and teeth hurt so bad + my lymph nodes are extremely swollen.  
you need to be seen today and get these looked at. I know it's hard with it being a holiday but this very well could be oral and genital herpes and a lesion culture done early on will help you figure that out as well as the sooner you start antivirals, the better.

best of luck and stop back to let us know how your appointment went :)

grace
It is probably a yeast infection to be honest. Some antibiotics are known to give females yeast infections, so its recommended to eat yogurt while on antibiotics because it is a PRObiotic which will lessen your chance of getting one. But since you may already have one its best to go see a doctor and get it checked, and they will probably prescribe you with something topical and it'll be gone in a few days :)