Herpes Community
herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

herpes?

ok so a couple weeks ago i was having rough sex with a girl and during sex the condom came off and I didn't realize it.  I was fine the day after, but then a couple days after, around my pelvic area, I broke out and had a bunch of red marks on my body the type that form before zits come in. Those eventually went away but there were a couple "zit" looking things closer to my penis that were tough to break and hurt, but when they did, a tiny bit of blood came out and that was it.  it didn't pop or anything like a pimple would.  Now a few weeks later they're basically scabs, they don't really hurt unless you apply pressure to the area but my inner right thigh burns and has for a while now. it feels weird when I walk but i've checked a bunch of times and my leg looks normal, it's just sensitive to touch.  I'm worried that it's herpes but the girl insists that she doesn't have anything and I haven't had this problem from other girls before her.  I keep looking at the side effects like back ache, headache, fatigue, and i don't have any of that I just have these annoying things on my body. do you think it is herpes?
I would definitly get tested regardless. Even though she says she's clean she may not even be aware she has anything. Herpes is one of those std's where people will not know they have it no visible signs but can still be a carrier. It's better to be safe than sorry or scared and in denial and continue to spread it. Hope everything works out for you and your girl.
this doesn't really sound like herpes going on. obviously something is though so you should be seen promptly for a proper exam so you can get a diagnosis.

grace
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers