Herpes Community
hi expert

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

hi expert

i would like to know why i get herpes in my lips or nose
two time in a month ?
what is the fact?
how do i fight it?
Tags: Herpes
If you are getting it that many times, you need to be on meds. As you get older you should see less and less outbreaks. I have heard of people getting them as frequent as you are getting them. Are you 100% you have herpes? Have you been tested?
Your getting a sore on your lip/nose because you have herpes 1.  Herpes is tricky because it's said that different things can cause you to have an outbreak.  Stress is a major factor, for woman getting ready to start or on your period, change in diet, another infection and alcohol and drugs.  Consult your Dr. about taking Valtrex which is used to help lessen outbreaks and shedding of the virus.  Best oif luck to you.