how dose herpes spred through the body?
I have had cold soars for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem with genital herpes. this time it is different, its not just one its two big clusters all over my top lip and a smaller cluster forming on my bottom lip. I went to the doctor and he gave me a prescription. I cried most of the way home and paid no mind to the mild tenderness on my left eye. I figured that it had just become raw from being rubbed so much but when I got home and looked in the mirror the outer corner of my eye lid had small red bumps forming and I freaked. I got on line and found out that you can have herpes in your eye. it kind of hurts but i'm assuming that the same pills I got for the ones on my lip will help the ones on my eye. is that true or false. how the heck did a small cold soar every once in a wile all of a sudden turn into my hole lip my nose and now my eye. I don't want to touch anything. I feel like I need to disinfect my hole house and where a hasmat suite to protect my family. and I feel like I cant be close to my boy friend and by close I mean within a hundred yards on him. I feel like I cant leave my room, every body satires at me like i'm some kind of dirty ***** WHICH IM NOT!!! i'm just going crazy and I have to get on a plane in 3 days and I start college in 5 WHAT DO I DO? please help i'm so lost right now.
Hi, have you been tested for herpes? If you do have herpes, your immune system has built up a good response to prevent it from spreading to other parts of your body.