Herpes Community
hpv or herpse

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

hpv or herpse

Hello, im 20 years old i cam in contact with somebody fluids.which started to burn when i came in contact with them. I was wondering would hpv burn on contact?or herpes or hiv. The contact was to three finger and the constantly burn. If I were to touch other parts of the body it will spread infection. I touched tongue now if I come in contact with pee it spreads infections.    
absolutely no std causes the symptom of a feeling of burning when you come in contact with their body fluids.

so you fingered someone and it made your fingers sting and you still have this stinging sensation? am I understanding this correctly?

grace
Yes Iwas rubbing her g spot and when she push out fluids and they touched my hand there was an instant burn and stinging pain if Itouch other body parts the infection spread the burning is non stop had this going on for three months. I touched my tongue now it burns and now when I pee on skin it burns to. I also had a red bump on are come and go in ten min and some funny feeling in penis area. I also had a rug burn on penis that started to burn. After it has healed skin is still red and burns.
I meet her on an hpv match maker site she says she has hpv but I cant find where they say hpv.burns contact of fluids.   Thanks
absolutely no reason to think you have a std causing these symptoms.

have you seen a medical provider yet?
Yes didnt say much got test for herpes neg. Neg are u sure no std would burn on contact i heard there are some
why would I bother to post lies to you???  no idea what you are reading online but no std causes this symptom.
No.bodys believe me but that what happened