hsv 1 outbreak or rash due to sanitary napkins
I know that I post a lot of questions on here and yes I have another one lol. I have noticed that as of now i am on my menstrual cycle and upon taking a shower today I noticed a red patch near the top of the opening of the vaginal area. I don't have the swollen lymph nodes or any signs that an ob was coming on. I have noticed that they were not there before I started my cycle. They don't itch or burn and they are not blisters. I was wondering if this is an outbreak or if this can be irritation due to wearing three sanitary napkins at a time due to having a heavy flow during my cycle? I am extremely confused as i take my medicine for hsv 1 daily the doc prescribes it twice a day for suppressive therapy. I know that it doesn't keep the ob from coming back but it aides in keeping the ob's far and few. I have not had an ob since november of last year and possibly one in March, but when speaking to my physician she doesnt think that the showing i had in march was an ob , but due to being sick with diarrhea and vomiting. Does anyone know what this one might be or have had a similar situation?

Thanks for the patience with all my questions.
odds are this isn't herpes going on. see your provider when you have symptoms for an exam.

sensitivities to feminine hygiene products are pretty common - even if it's something you've used in the past. They are constantly changing how they make them too.

grace
Thanks for the information. I also have a dry patch of skin that feels like plastic in my upper lip of my mouth. It is dry and when peeling it it bled. The skin was also discoloured slight darker than the rest . I am wondering if this is an outbreak or just chapped skin like the doctor said it was. It itches a bit this time around. But no swollen glanda and no blisters it bleeds when picked. Is this an ob or just chapped skin. I have never had an ob on my mouth just around my Genita area. I am worried since I have a new fun and we haven't discussed my hsv yet. But we have kissed what.could this possibly be?
if you want a 2nd opinion, perhaps a dermatologist would be helpful for your lip issues.
Thanks again.