hsv 2 orally?
My boyfriend is hsv2+. On December 14, 2013 I got my first genital outbreak confirmed by a swab test at the doctor's office. For the first week I was on 1000mg of Valtrex/day then stepped down to 500mg/day since then. Before my boyfriend and I became sexual active, I had a blood test done (just to be sure since I'd never had any symptoms) and it came back negative for both 1&2.

Today my tongue felt weird and when I looked there is a whitish/yellowish sore/blister on the very back on the side of my tongue. The underneath part on just one side of the tongue web is very swollen. There is no pain whatsoever, even when eating and drinking. When I was younger I would get canker sore on the insides of my cheeks a few times a year but haven't had any since childhood (I'm 28 now).

Could this be oral hsv 2? Or would that be highly unlikely given there's no pain and I've been on Valtrex for almost a month?
Hi. contracting hsv2 oral with an established hsv2 genital would be extremely low risk as you would have antibodies to help prevent this. If your hsv2 genital is recent that would bump up your chances to get it oral a bit but still low risk.
Your mouth symptoms dont appear herpes related as sores on the outside are herpes related (cold sores) and sores on the inside are canker sores which are not herpes and are not puss filled. It is possible to have a and outbreak inside however and since your concerned about this maybe have a doc swab them to make sure.