Herpes Community
in need of advice

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

in need of advice

I have been freaking since I have had suspicion of haveing Herpes. I freak about every bump on my scrach or rash on my daughter and the same for my wife. I went to the emergency room about bumps on the palm of my hand and the itchiness on my legs. He told me I had eczema and prescribed me antibiotic and steroid cream. I asked can eczema be found on the face because I have some bumps on my nose and cheeks and have had a small rash on my neck he replied no eczema is not common on the face. I have had two or three pimple like bumps one on penis and two spaced far apart around my penis.. I have a pimple like bump under my bottom lip one the skin on the left side wife told me that it was ingrown hair I poped it and hard white ozz came out the redness is still there though. I have been itchy sometimes my legs mostly no pain no muscle aches I have a mustache and it gets itchy underneath. And on my chin as well.
Went to the mirror to look atbthe bump under my lip and seen that little white bumps were above it closer to my lip I scrached them off and now there gone im freaking
Please someone help
Hi, herpes sores are not white puss filled but clear liquid, Did you ever test for hsv?
No I havent been tested due to the coast of the test. If you know of anything you can ask to better help me I will answer anything if in need of pictures I am willing to send again thank you so much for the response
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers