initial prodrome phase of herpes
In the initial episode of genital herpes, how long does the prodrome phase or itching & redness last before the outbreak of blister & or ulcers? Thanks
I would also be very interested to know this. I am sure the response will be that everyone is different, but it would be extremely helpful to read what the norm is. For example the itching lasts so many days before blisters or cuts appear and then these are sore but not itchy and last so many days before ... Etc etc. Would be helpful to have this for genital and oral. perhaps as a post that remains at the top of the forum like the read before posting one?
you  have multiple posts going here now codysmith205. please read our read before posting post and keep all your posts in your original post instead of making new ones each time.  thank you.

prodromes only last 1-2 days before actual lesions.

we are only allowed to anchor one post on the top of the forum.

we have links to all sorts of informative information in our health page "everything you wanted to know about herpes but were afraid to ask" as well as my journal has multiple posts with information about herpes in general in it.  plenty of easy to find resources with little effort and of course the herpes handbook is recommended at least 5x/day here on the forum and it's free and filled with terrific info about oral and genital herpes.

grace
Thanks grace. I haven't seen your journal. I'll have a look. thanks.