Herpes Community
is it herpes or what is it?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

is it herpes or what is it?

hi, i had sex and 3 days after i noticed these tiny pimple like spots on my penis. they are right below the head but on the side that the shaft is on. they are very small and sometimes seem as if they also have a tip of red on them. along with this on the front of my penis a little below the head i noticed that there is something tht is wrinkle like with skin discoloration. i have had these symptoms for about 1 month now and they do not itch or hurt at all. they have not changed but are worrying me. i also am starting to get a lot more acne on my face but i am not sure if tht is because the stress and heat. or either one.
ANY review and answer is appreciated!!
Tags: Herpes, Acne, penis
let's keep this all in your original post - thanks!