Aa
A
A
Close
is there another std that looks like herpes
I was just wondering if there are other std's that have the same symptoms of herpes. about 5 yrs ago i had sex with a girl who i think had herpes. about a week later i had an outbreak i guess. i just got a red spot on the side of my penis, it lasted about 2 weeks. while it was there, it was very painful, and burned if i put water on it. then it went away and it was almost a year before it returned. and since then it happens about 2 or 3 times a year but now only last maybe 2 days at the longest. but the reason i ask about something other than herpes is cause it is always the same exact spot every time. no little white blisters, no scab, no discharge. i have none of the symptoms that are explained in web sites. so if any one can give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it. by the way i have never ben tested for herpes. it never last long enough to really cause a problem.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
494623 tn?1278282952
It doesn't sound very typical of Herpes but I think it would be worth being tested just to be sure of your status,the fact that this keeps returning is a little bit suspicious although I think if it were Herpes you would have more sygnificant symptoms.
I don't think you need be overly concerned about it being Herpes but only a test would clear that side of things up.

Daisy  
Comment
Cancel
494623 tn?1278282952
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank