Herpes Community
is this herpes? I'm scared

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

is this herpes? I'm scared

by gloria_21, 19 hours
Hello. I just had unprotected sex on sunday. Monday I felt a little soar down there thinking maybe it was just rough. By tuesday It hurt when I pee and I noticed little cuts. Tuesday night fever started 102. Wednesday the little cuts look like little balls. And all of a sudden I got my period (15 days early) my vagina is so red inside I went to the clinict I got tested but I'm waiting she says I( have the sores all the way to my cervix(thursday) I told the guy about what I was feeling he told me he didn't feel anything until a day after. It started burning him when he peed and a red rash. I'm confused as to if I have herpes? He didn't have anything, I didn't think I had anything either. Help.
odds are that neither of you were ever tested for herpes before. what testing did they do on you when you were seen at the clinic?

your partner will need to go and be seen to find out what is going on with him too.

grace
I was tested for herpes and chlamydia. Also blood work. But does it sound like herpes? Unprotected sex sunday night by monday I was itchy, tuesday hurt to pee and the sores came. Then my partners symtoms (symptoms) came wednesday. I really hope its not.
yes this could be herpes. continue to follow up with both of your testing.