Herpes Expert Forum
is this herpes?

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

is this herpes?

i have sores around my anus that developed after having sex with my boyfriend, he is my only sexual partner i have ever had. he was a bit rough and i can a slight tear just below my vagina opening and my clit became swollen, i itched a bit and got a couple of tears that healed in about 2 days but now i have sores around my anus.
there is a photo below or the link to see it.

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s600/bedwater1234/417269AE-1B22-442C-B0C6-E9CD0B1CDD94-8014-00000699AB701B97_zps262f1f80.jpg
I agree that you need to go in and see a health care provider right away.  These spots needs to be looked at right away and swab tested for herpes and any bacterial infections that the provider might think you could have.  If you wait, the testing will be less accurate.  If you can't get an appointment with a regular health care provider, go to a county STD clinic or Planned Parenthood or an urgent care clinic.  Are you in the US.  

I do worry that this could be herpes, yes, but very hare to tell from a photo or online, you need an in person visit.  

Is your boyfriend the giver of oral sex to you?  Do you know if your boyfriend has ever been tested for STDs?

Terri
I need to know if what I have is herpes or not too. I have a spot on my labia and it is white in color. It only hurts if I touch it. It doesn't itch at all. When I squeezed it to see if anything comes out there is nothing. I have had something like this a few months ago and it was in the same exact spot. Same shape and everything. They went away the last time within a few days to a week. They never became open soars. When I first get the spots as soon as they hurt it's like a white colored blister with no fluid. I want to know what I should so. I haven't had any fevers or any other symptoms of herpes from what I was reading. They just appeared. Can you onward help?
You should just go to the Dr