Herpes Community
length of herpes outbreak

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

length of herpes outbreak

Can an herpes out break last six months.
no.
Can they last 1 month?
no, herpes outbreak lasts about 2 weeks.
ok how about this one! I had bumps and went to the doc to have them looked at...she said it looked like herpes but id have to get it tested to be sure. the next day...completly gone. the entire thing couldnt have lasted more than three days...does that sound like herpes cause ive been up for three nights in a row searching the net and have found nothing that says its possible for herpes to last ONLY three days and especially for the first out break which is supposed to be the longest.
o and ...this may be helpful...i was married, recently divorced so me and my husband didnt use condoms well now im dating someone and we used a condom and the next day is when i got the redness and bumps. I was also told that i had bacterial vaginosis when i went to the doc...