massage and kissing with herpes
Hello and thank you for your time. I have a close friend that was recently divorced and going though rough times. He was dating new people. We have always had a mutual attraction but have not engaged in anything other than kissing since 2001. About a month ago I visited him and we did intimately kiss. I do holistic massage and after a soak in the jacuzzi tub I massaged him over his body- arms legs in the groin area and brief touching (not to arouse) over his genitals. There was no sign of lesions etc. I did notice as trained his lymph nodes in the groin were swollen and suggested he have that looked at. He then sat on the back of my legs and gave me a back massage. No sexual penetration happened. Other than his genitals touching my legs and the brief touch of the massage strokes that was the encounter. I was just told that his new girlfriend was in the hospital for urinary issues and was diagnosed -being caused from him giving her herpes (type not known yet?). I am having flu like symptoms this last two days and a bit of yeast symptoms which I have had in the past...what is my exposure chances? I am concerned. Can you help?
it's already cold and flu season and really no reason to think your flu symptoms are std related.

not unusual to get vaginitis from a hot tub either. be seen and make sure you get proper tested for yeast to make sure that really is what is going on.

this was almost no risk at all for anything. you can contact certain std's from naked outer course but this wasn't that sort of  contact. I wouldn't worry at all and I certainly wouldn't bother with any testing for std's, just the vaginitis issues that are common from hot tubs.

grace