menopause and outbreaks
Hi - I am a 55 yr.old female - was diagnosed five years ago HSV2. Besides the initial ob mine have been mild and only several times a year always confined to inner thighs. Eight months ago one painful lesion on outside of vaginal lip - I have gone through menopause in the last year and for the past month have had daily new ob. They are usually  small on thighs and now buttocks but very itchy and much more painful. I have also had four on the same vaginal lip area one after the other. In the past when I felt the itching I would start taking one 500mg Valtrex daily for a week and they usually cleared up. Not helping now - I have even increased my L-lysene,  vitamin C and E. Could this be to the menopause - should I up the Valtrex - change to a different suppression drug. Any advice would be greatly appreciated I am ready for this to stop!

blues57
what testing have you had done on your constant symptoms you've been having?  odds are this isn't all a herpes issue.

grace