Herpes Community
multiple canker sores

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

multiple canker sores

I have been concerned for MANY years that I have HSV1. I have canker sores pretty often, as of right now I have 2 on the inside of my bottom lip. I was actually diagnosed with it like 8yrs ago- but I don't think the Dr. knew what he was talking about. I went to ER because my head felt like it was going to explode (acute sinuitis) and he said that I had a bunch of HSV blisters on the back of my throat (I believe it was irritation from post nasal drip) it never became anything...But I get canker soars and when I search images I can see a very distinct difference although there will be a pic or two of what looks like a canker sore in the herpes section...I am Confused.. is it Herpes or just canker sores?? Thanks for your help.
odds are it's canker sores you have.

what testing did you have done to diagnose herpes in the throat?

have you ever had a herpes igg blood test done?

grace