Herpes Community
need answers

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

need answers

I know ive posted recently and was told I probably don't have herpes but im still very worried. I have bupms all over my penis head and on shaft around the head. right in the middle of the head, I guess I scratched to hard, there is a cut/scrape looking mark that isn't tiny. My bumps do not look like blisters but more like pimples sorda. I have some on my inner thigh that just look like red irritated marks but itch badly an one on my anus. I also get bumps everywhere else on body that itch but only 1 bump a time. Ive had a cold sore since these outbreaks and strep throat like symptoms. I am severely concerned but I am scared to go to the doctors and get tested. Could someone please help me? Hope I do not offend anyone by reposting.
U should go get exam and tested .... Then u should know what is the next course of action.   It seems like the best way to know what u have in ur gential (genital) area is a swab and have them type it.  This is my humble limited opinion.  
When was ur last exposure?
Exposure to what if you don't mind me asking? And to you does it soun like I have herpes?
Meaning ur last sexual encounter that may of potentially expose u to herpes or maybe other STDs? Have u been tested?