Herpes Community
need answers
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need answers

I know ive posted recently and was told I probably don't have herpes but im still very worried. I have bupms all over my penis head and on shaft around the head. right in the middle of the head, I guess I scratched to hard, there is a cut/scrape looking mark that isn't tiny. My bumps do not look like blisters but more like pimples sorda. I have some on my inner thigh that just look like red irritated marks but itch badly an one on my anus. I also get bumps everywhere else on body that itch but only 1 bump a time. Ive had a cold sore since these outbreaks and strep throat like symptoms. I am severely concerned but I am scared to go to the doctors and get tested. Could someone please help me? Hope I do not offend anyone by reposting.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
U should go get exam and tested .... Then u should know what is the next course of action.   It seems like the best way to know what u have in ur gential (genital) area is a swab and have them type it.  This is my humble limited opinion.  
When was ur last exposure?
Blank
Exposure to what if you don't mind me asking? And to you does it soun like I have herpes?
Blank
Meaning ur last sexual encounter that may of potentially expose u to herpes or maybe other STDs? Have u been tested?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...