Herpes Community
need help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

need help

Ok so me and my girl had sex the other day and we had some rough sex she squirted like 10 or more times no joke I haven't done that before it was my first time and when we where done I had these blister looking thing on my foreskin they dnt have abything on they would just dry on the top....could it be that I'm alerginc to her ejaculatio.?.....now they other day I forgot to take a shower one day and by the time I got home I had my parts sweaty and I touched it and there was pus and these white dots with pus on them and spots where that had pus on them....the next day they where dry......I'm going to get checked next week and wanted to prepare for the worst can I get he'll on what it might be...pls ot dnt itch it dnt hur or burn when I pee I can pull my skin back and it dnt hur when I do it testicle dnt hurt at all ither
Herpes would not show up directly after sex, you have most likely caused trauma to your penis with the rough sex,try calming it all down a bit and see if that helps,on the other hand it could be an allergic reaction to something but it's unlikely to be related to your girlfriends multiple orgasms.
Is this a long term partner and were both of you checked out at an STD / GUM Clinic prior to having sex ??

Daisy  
Daisy, Can herpes show up the next morning after sex if you never had symptoms of the virus?
Yes it can if in fact you had the virus prior to having sex with that person as sex can  cause an outbreak in some people, it is highly unlikely that a primary outbreak would show up next morning it would be more likely to be a recurrance of having caught it previously ......

Daisy
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers