new symptoms can it be herpes 21 weeks pregnant help plz
Hadn't had sex with anyone right before I got pregnant at 9 Weeks I went for a check up was pregnant and got tested for everything only clymidia and yeast infection tested 5 tubes of blood so if I had sex 9 weeks before the testing and my tests came back negative for those things I shouldn't have them right?.. Well now I'm 21 weeks I've had bone aches (wrists ankles and the top of my thigh bone) swollen gums and running noes and a cough I got something down there by the hole but on the lip still looks like it's under the skin pimple same color as it is down there only one it doesn't hurt when I pee it just stings a lil bit when I wipe with toilet paper but not a baby wipe few days after I have that and got a bump on the inside of my lip not sure if its from not brushing my teeth every day but that's what my boyfriend says he checked down there and said it just looks like a pimp.. But the day I got it I went to the hospital they did the melt clamp in me and swibes seen nothing under lens and said my bone aches are from my pregnancy taking it's toll and head achs also and swollen gums but after the melt clamp which hurted ALOT made me bleed (spoting)...that night me and my boyfriend made love and I wasn't wet that much but he was rubbing on that side of my vagina trying to go in and it started to hurt since it sensitive skin against skin rubbing back and forth after that my vagina was swollen after sex can it be from that? I'm just scared over everything right now for my baby plz help
*Got tested for everything but only had clymida and yeast infection*
It's been a few days but no blisters nothing has changed. It just bleed (the one down there) a lil because I wiped 3 times with toilet paper and it was ruff.. Just need opinions to put my mind at rest til the 2nd
Also my boyfriend has nothing on him
Nothing what you mention suggests herpes.