Herpes Community
nodes on tongue

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

nodes on tongue

I will be having two nodes on the lateral part of my tongue removed and sent for biopsy by a dental surgeon... he doesn't think there cancer but believes they may be viral..... he asked me if i had any other warts?
I don't believe I do ...but 4 years ago i was diagnosed with herpes and 3 years before that i had a soft tissue wart? i quess removed from the vagina area (outer part skin part) The gynocologist at the time just said it was a wart no concern and removed it with solution.  I get really scared... I still live with the stigma of Herpes. My husband had an affair  7 years ago and then 4 years after his affair  i get this herpes sore (its only in the one spot and it almost make me think it was where this wart was) I know i have herpes because the doctor did a biopsy.... I have few breakouts...but when i do there paiful....

My question is: does herpes type 2 show up in the mouth, and what is warts. this is very confusing and scary. My husband doesn't seem to have any systems of either herpes or warts so i just don't get it? why does he get off scott free. I have not been with any other man for over 18 years this is not fair and very painfull
Herpes in the mouth would not typically reoccur on the tongue area. It also would not reoccur and stay and need removed like you've described your symptoms as being.

Has your husband been tested for herpes to know his own status?

grace
we did blood tests, when the dr confirmed mine.7yrs ago... .the doctor does not seem too open to talking about this.... I had expressed my concern because it had been 5yrs since my husband had is affair to the time i knew and was diagnosed with herpes....and then the recent wart question from the dr. today.... what are warts and can they get on your tongue
Yes you can get warts inside your mouth. I'd google oral hpv/papillomas for more info if indeed that is what they turn out to be.

Write down all your questions and ask them to your provider the next time you are there. Ask specifically what kind of viral infections are they referring to!  You DESERVE answers and if they aren't willing to take the time to talk to you then take your business elsewhere.

grace