open sore on vagina
Hey,
I recently was showering and noticed a red sore that was on my pubic hair area. I thought it was just an ingrown hair so didn't think much of it. Until it grew bigger and started to turn dry and crusty. Now, a day later I noticed that there was a burning on my vagina so i looked down and saw that there is an open sore. It wasn't very big but before I went to bed I checked again and now there is two of them, and they are located in roughly the same area. (the skin on/by the vagina lips) I am extremely worried because before this I would get occasional vaginal discharges but I didn't think much of them. Also, I only have these 2 open sores so I haven't thought that it would be herpes. But after looking into it, it said that vaginal discharge is also associated with herpes so now I am totally freaked out. I have a pap scheduled for tomorrow but I am terrified to go. I am terrified to find out what this might be, but these sores are really quite painful so I am anticipating to get it cleared. Also, how long does it take to get herpes results back?

I should also mention that I have had multiple sex partners and used condoms sometimes but not most of the time. I never got any of these symptoms until recently with my new man who I have had unprotected sex with. He was with a girl who got around alot so I'm thinking if I have it, it's from him.

Please help, I am very worried.
Moved from STD