pain on penis
I had protected oral sex the the other day but the condom broke.  my penis was in her mouth for maybe 20-30 sec before I realized it broke.  Today, I got two set of really sharp sets of pain that last less than second.  One was on the left side and the other the right of the head.  I am really scared I might have gotten herpes from it.  I do not know her HSV status but I did not see any sores on her mouth.  Please help calm my fears or prepare me for the worse.
nothing that lasts a second or two is a std going on.

you really weren't at any real risk for std's from this encounter.

grace
Thank you for responding.  The anxiety is driving me crazy though.  Now I am having aches in my back and now the tip of my penis burns a little.  The redness is gone except for the tip which is probably from me checking it every hour or so.  And of course the easy access to internet is making me think about other STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphillis, and NGU.  I think this incident has made me reconsider the perks of sex..lol
this was a minimal risk - not even a realistic risk.  it's not worth any testing and certainly not worth checking your penis hourly!!!

turn off your computer, put the lil guy away and go live life so you have something to do besides worry :)