penis pimples and scar?!!
hi, i've been experiencing mini white headed pimples on my penis and i've noticed a round scar on the side of my penis skin. could these mini white head pimples and the round scar on the side be signs of herpes? i've never had sex before but i have done some stuff. im thinking that the scar wasn't recent.. i probably just never noticed it...could it just be from a rash from me itching it and leaving a scar or mark?! i do remember getting itchy spots and itching it till it got irritated but nothing with big round blisters that are liquid filled or anything like that... please help! i can't wait to get tested... i need to know!
you should follow up on this with your provider to find out what is going on. Could be pimples, could be folliculitis, could be fungal, could be bacterial, could be molluscum or many other things.

it really doesn't sound like herpes.

grace