pimple on vigina
So me and my girlfriend have not had sex we have just been having oral sex.  I just noticed a pimple like thing on her vigina and I'm not sure what to think about it.  When I touched it she said it hurt but when I wante to talk about it she just wanted to leave.  She's still a virgin so i dont think she would have a disease but she has had oral sex with other men.  Can anyone tell me what this could possible be?
she'll need to follow up on this with her provider. It could be a pimple, an ingrown hair or several other things. Also even if neither of you can recall having cold sores, it's still possible that either she contracted hsv1 genitally from another partner and this is just a recurrence or you have it and recently transmitted it to her thru oral sex. the only way to know is for her to see her doctor.

grace