please help im worried i got something from a girl.
Ok so I had unprotected sex with a female about a month ago I have noticed bumps on my shaft an scrotom. They are just like a bug bite there are 9 bumps all spread out none of them are close to the other so its not patches of bumps just one bump but there is 9 I counted them. I have looked up Stds the clap everything I could think of even genital warts. But nothing looks like what I have they don't hurt or burn or anything they do tend to itch if I scratch at them but then the itching fades away. I would really like to figure out what I have. Cuz I'm freaking out an don't wanna go to the doctor an find out I have a lifetime std that is gross an I can't do that. I wouldn't be able to chance giving anything to a girl that I love so that means no kids. An I wanna be a father some day down the road. I'm really really freaking out. An it could be nothing since they haven't spread or inflamed with anything I just hope that they go away soon. Cuz they just showed up a few days ago. Could it be from sweating an not showering properly so its broke out. Heck idk I'm just worried I have something.
it would be irresponsible of you to not deal with this!!   go and be seen and find out what is going on. wouldn't you feel like a worry wart if you go to be seen and find out you are worrying over something normal?

we would just be guessing as to what is going on. be seen, get a proper exam and deal with this!!!

grace