possible HSV1/2 exposure
Hi, last night I received protected oral with a csw in which she used a plastic wrap, the kind used in food storage instead of a condom.

After the act was done, I noticed 2 small spots on the edges of her lips but did not question her on them. If they were indeed cold sores, how big of a risk do I face?

I am afraid that the wrap used is insufficient as protection and her lips still made contact with exposed areas of my genitals
This exposure has to many variables to be confident in my risk assessment. It's low but since I can't say the wrap covered everything and I don't know if they were indeed cold sores. If you get cold sores then the risk is as close to zero as you can get. If you don't develop sores within 10 days then you can be confident you're fine
Thnk you for your answer. I am pretty certain the wrap did cover the majority of my penis except maybe the very base of the shaft.

Does that make the risk lower?
It makes your risk as close zero as it gets. If you are confident it was wmcovered then you needn't worry at all.