Herpes Community
raw, sensitive clitoris

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

raw, sensitive clitoris

Last Night, I had sex with my boyfriend and we had rough sex. After that, my clitoris was very tender, and it hurt whenever he tried to rub it, The next day we had sex again, and it was fine. However, the moment he touched my clitoris, it stung...especially on the left side.
Today, I examined myself and I discovered that the skin that covered my clitoris, a small part, probably 2mm long..It was raw skin. It had a twing of pain if I touched it.
I am worried, if it could be genital warts or herpes. I know that he has always used protection with his past 4 girlfriends. He is the only person I have been sleeping with for 5 months, and the last time I had a sexual partner was back at the end of July.
and I am not using protection with my boyfriend.

As well as the sexual partner back in july, no protection.
Dumb move, but I cannot regret what I have done because you can't change the past
This could just be raw skin from rough sex. I've had that happen when I masturbate sometimes, especially around the clitoris. (I must be a freak - I even like my solo sex rough!) :o/

Have either of you been tested for herpes? Herpes has a definite pattern of appearance and how the lesions look and about how long they take to heal up and disappear. Maybe the first order of business is finding out a baseline of herpes from both of you with type specific blood tests. But there's no telling what your lesion/cut thing is without a doctor examining you.
This would be like saying " I was playing with matches and lit my hand on fire and the next day my hand was burned; do you think it oculd be herpes?" You already said you had rough sex so you most likely tore up your clit a little bit. It's NOT herpes nor warts..
get checked for all stds regardless... many have no real symptoms.  I did the stupid move and had sex with a boyfriend that had "never had sex without protection" before and got chlamydia from him and didn't know it for 5 months.... turns out he'd had unprotected oral sex, because who really uses protection with oral sex?  but chlamydia is curable with antibiotics.... so that's good, the problem is that until you purposely TRY to make babies, your doctors may say there is no need to go looking in your fallopian tubes to try to find out how much damage the disease may have done, even if you are willing to pay the price for the tests.