red bumps with tiny white center
About 4 weeks ago the base of my penis was raw on the left side from a lot of sex I assume. Couple days later there was a bump there in the hairs that itched and hurt. A couple more days 3 red bumps appeared on my shaft (red bumps with tiny white heads)on the same side in a line with space in between them, they faded with no crusting or scabbing, then 3 more appeared close by again in a line and same thing, (painful and itchy) got antifungal cream from doc and seemed to go away, when almost gone 3 more came up???? Very frustrating going on 5 weeks now, keeps fading and coming, when they fade the skin does look ashy. Any help is appreciated.
these could be any number of things. odds are they aren't herpes from your description of them. continue to follow up with your provider as symptoms continue for further work up.

did you use the antifungal cream 2x/day for a full week after the rash disappeared?

grace
Only been using for 1 week
it can take a week or two for a fungal infection to be gone. follow up with it's still going on by midweek with you still using the antifungal.
Thanks, btw the new bumps shrunk way down with just one day of using cream, hopefully its done.