Herpes Community
red rash and bumps on penis head is it hpv?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

i am 16 and i have had sex with one girl who i dated for a year and we were each others first.then i broke up with her and then started to masturbate frequently and i did it more then once one day and the tip burned and the head would turn red, then the morre i did it i started to notice that  i have very small red dot looking bumps on my penis head and around the brim. i also have what it looks like fordyce spots on the base,and on the foreskin there are flesh colored bumps. there is no itching, burning, discharge, or uncomfort and no burning while i urinate. then i had sex with this other girl and it hasn't gotten worse. or better. the head turns red when irritated it rubbed, then is skin color when its not, but the bumps around my head stay sorta red. very small bumps. so any information please help.i don't know what to do.  is it a male yeast infection from first girl? because we both lost our virginity with protection.  and she has my kid now and nothings wron with it. so please help me?
i did it dry and with stuff once, alll the time it was dry
and this was like this for idk how long more then 2 months
do you use a good lube when you masturbate?

grace
i only used lube a few times, the other times i didnt use anything.
DAM NEAR MY SAME SYMPTOMS, EXCEPT WHENEVER I HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE UNPROTECTED IT GETS WAY IRRITATED AND BECOMES AN UGLY RASH..IM USING CLOTRIMAZOLE 1% AND HYDROCORTISONE 1% MIXING THEM TOGETHER..SO FAR IT RELIEVES THE REDNESS AND SOME OF THE BUMPS AROUND MY HEAD..BUT MY FORESKIN LOOKS LIKE ITS PEALING...IVE BEEN HAD THIS GOIN ON WIT ME SINCE DECEMBER I CANT SHAKE IT, WHAT CAN THIS BE??
same here i have had this sense about oct or sep and  then started to date a girl in dec and still had it and when ever she would give me head or we would have sex it would get red and irritated. i was told it could be skin irritation, yeast infection but i dont itch or have any pain and no discharge or anything. its just there
If you rubbed the same spot on your arm for 20 minutes everyday, by the end of the week it would be red and irritated. You really need to buy a proper lube and start using it for masturbation. You really need to be kinder to the lil guy!!!

grace
so this is do to not using lube?
the rash comes and goes,depends whenever i have sex, how long i have sex for, and if its unprotected..and when the rash is present i put fungal cream on it and it helps out alot, im not so consistent with the cream though maybe this is why its not going away?. but i dont think this is herpes because ive had the bumps around my rim since i can remember. im uncircumsized by the way and im really thinking about getting cut because the only real problem is my foreskin. i heard yeast infections are common in my situation, but i looked all over the internet at pictures for penile yeast but nothing really looks that similar except the redness. i had my doc check it out when i first got it in december and he said the bumps were some type of fungus and its related to my foreskin symptoms..but something in the back of my mind tells me somethings not rite. ive had foreskin symtoms (symptoms) going on for atleast 3 months now.i had a similar problem when i was a little younger but it went away within a few weeks, my mom used to tell me not to worry about and put baby powder on it which helped it go away.. maybe i got a yeast infection, thought i treated it, but returned and i heard when you first get yeast your best to get rid with proper treatment or it could cause it to reocurr..and in some situations be real worse?? what you think grace?? im not asking you to diagnose me just shoot me a few things it can be. my dermatoligist appt aint for another month
yeah this is what they all say. it boddles my mind
if you are concerned, follow up on this with your provider.

grace