Herpes Community
resolve herpes..... supposedly a cure...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

I had herpes for about 3 weeks, and ive got to say, its been almost the hardest time of my life. im only 18, i'll be 19 next month. and its just hard because i basically have no support system. only one person knows and its like herpes is driving a wedge between us. i'd give almost anything to test negative for herpes.

I know Resolve Herpes isnt FDA approved, and i know a lot of things on the internet arent true. but out of everything ive seen, i've only seen onw person say that they tried it and it didnt work.

I want to know if anybody has every heard of it, tried it, and has gotten any results from it.

heres the site.  http://www.resolveherpes.com/

other questions.
- does the virus really became a part of your nerve system?
- i know that herpes can be blood tested, but does it show up everytime in your blood test?
- is there any research about herpes being cured, or treated, through such things as dialysis, since its in your blood?
- also, since it is blood tested, does that mean that it can be passed on to your babies.? (i do hope to be able to carry my own child someday.)

thanks so much community for taking the time out for my post.
no resolve doesn't cure you of herpes dear.  if it did, we'd be recommending it in every single post on the forum!

yes, herpes lives in the nerve ganglia that it infects.

yes, herpes will show up in your blood test every time.

no, you can't filter herpes out of your blood. it's not a blood borne virus.

yes you can transmit herpes during delivery but the risk of such is very low in general.

how were you tested for herpes? do you know if you have hsv1 or hsv2 genitally?

grace
I dnt know which one I have but I know it's genital.

Thnx for your answers. Really means a lot.

But the pregnancy question. I know when giving birth the natural way and if the baby comes in contact with it, like in the vaginal area, the baby can get it. I'm asking if the baby can get it through blood. Like can herpes be a blood transmitted disease.
you'll need to find out if it's hsv1 or hhsv2 genitally. You and your partners can't make educated decisions on what precautions to take together until you know who has what. Also knowing which type you have genitally helps you decide how to treat your herpes too.

herpes is not a blood borne infection. if you contract herpes during pregnancy it's higher risk than if you had it prior to pregnancy. are you pregnant now?
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers