Herpes Community
risk of transmission while on valtrex

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

risk of transmission while on valtrex

I had herpes for 14 months now. I have had 2 ob's and my last one was 7 months ago. I started using daily valtrex after my last ob's and started a new relationships since then. I sometimes have prodromes during daily valtrex but no obvious ob's but I abstain sex with my bf.

Yesterday I was with my bf and we had sex 2 times. I didn't have any symptoms at all.

but this afternoon I started feeling like prodromal symptoms down there. it was sore clitoris, shooting pain etc. there isn't obvious ob still but the clitoris is so red. ( I got my 2 obs on the clitorial hood so I think thats my spot)

I was so scarred after I saw my clitoris is sore and so red because my partner is h-free. he tested with WB in the private clinic for sexual health and they said you don't have it.

What are the risk of transmittin if I had ob's after sex? Could I be shed also? :(
please help :( My bf has feelingg ache muscles on the right leg and lower- back pain :( no visible blisters but feeling really tired for couple days now :( groin gland nodes etc.. :(