Aa
A
A
Close
4691073 tn?1391704031
risk of transmission while on valtrex
I had herpes for 14 months now. I have had 2 ob's and my last one was 7 months ago. I started using daily valtrex after my last ob's and started a new relationships since then. I sometimes have prodromes during daily valtrex but no obvious ob's but I abstain sex with my bf.

Yesterday I was with my bf and we had sex 2 times. I didn't have any symptoms at all.

but this afternoon I started feeling like prodromal symptoms down there. it was sore clitoris, shooting pain etc. there isn't obvious ob still but the clitoris is so red. ( I got my 2 obs on the clitorial hood so I think thats my spot)

I was so scarred after I saw my clitoris is sore and so red because my partner is h-free. he tested with WB in the private clinic for sexual health and they said you don't have it.

What are the risk of transmittin if I had ob's after sex? Could I be shed also? :(
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4691073 tn?1391704031
please help :( My bf has feelingg ache muscles on the right leg and lower- back pain :( no visible blisters but feeling really tired for couple days now :( groin gland nodes etc.. :(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources