Herpes Community
small red bumps in crease of leg and groin
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

small red bumps in crease of leg and groin

I had protected sex about 3 months ago with a guy. We used a latex condom. After we had sex he told me that he ex girlfriend has herpes but that he didn't and had been test negative so I didn't have to worry. I did not see any evident bumps on his penis or butt or anywhere. About a week later i got some red bumps on my buttocks. They were realy itchy but went away about a week later. Then about a month or so later I got some bumps which appeared to be from shaving on the upper inner part of the crease of my leg between my vagina and leg. I have gotten bumps from shaving before. Also, it has been very hot and i work in an office and sit most of the day. so it gets really moist and hot in the crease of my leg. I am just not sure. The bumps do not hurt, not sore, dont itch. The seem to be very little and kind of like an ant bite. There are several. not in a cluster but not very far from each other. I am freaking a little that it may be herpes. What do you recommend I do.?  Do you think I need to test for herpes and if so which test would be the best to detect since I had sex with this person about 3 months ago.thanks. if anyone has had similar symptoms please respond.