swallowing cum.. no oral sex
I found out my ex boyfriend has chlamydia and gonnorea. I did not give him oral sex but when he came, I swallowd it. Can I catch the STD's even though I did not have contact with his penis?
Yes, you can. His semen does contain the virus, and if you swallow it you can get it. Any STD can be contracted through vaginal and seminal fluids...
but what if it was just a tiny bit that got in my mouth? is it possible that i could have not caught it? because i have a new bf and im scared to mess with him if theres any chance that i have anything? i only had a little in my mouth so is it possible that im clean?
If he has an STD and you gave him oral sex or his semen came into contact with your mouth/throat then yes, you coudl have it.. I would get tested...
You have had sexual contact with someone that has told you they have an STD. You should get tested.