tingling sensation on penis head
I am 26 male, and sexually active. I visited a sex worker but had protection the whole time. After that event, I had a tingling sensation on my penis head. Now, after a month i found a small painless crater about half a cm in diameter on the glans of the penis. it has no fluid or foul smell. it is the same color as the head and it just looks like a small indentation. I am scared if this is a serious issue. I dont have any other symptoms other the tingling and the small crater. no sores anywhere, or no discharge. no painful urination no redness or no itchyness or anything. just the above . please can someone clarify if this normal or it something dangerous. the tingling just lasts for a minute and thats all.
you need to be seen and get this looked at. no way for us to know what is going on. it really doesn't sound like herpes though.

grace