u.t.i. hemorrhoid or herpes?
about a week ago, i started feeling pain/burning when i urinated. i went to the doctor, and the urine tested negative for u.t.i. he said that it was probably too early for it to show since i went in almost immediately. then a few days later, i started to feel something like a hemorrhoid. i have never had full blown ones where the insides come out, just irritation and redness. i have previously had similar an irritated colon as well as that turned out to be a fungal infection.  
This time noticed some little white puss filled bumps a couple of days after soreness,  i figure that these are just from the area being irritated. also my lymph nodes around my pelvis is sore.
i have not had sex with anyone other than my partner who i have been monogamous with for over a year. both of us have tested negative for herpes. i am not sure if all these symptoms point to herpes, and i some how am just now showing signs, or if i am looking too much into it, and in fact have a u.t.i. and irritated colon.
any suggestions?
i am going back to the doctor again, but still could use advise from people who have had similar experiences.
I would go retest again. Either your a carrier & u triggered a outbreak or your bf cheated on u. You sound like your getting an outbreak of herpes. The lymph nodes will be sore when u have an outbreak. You can have muscle aches, headaches, & u may have a temperature of 102 as well.

Here is the next thing. With the irritated colon. About a few days ago i started having colon issues to. I had no idea why. I wonder if that goes along right with having an outbreak. This is my first outbreak i think. Its possible it could be my 2nd to im not sure.
if you have both blood tested negative for herpes with proper testing then this isn't likely to be due to herpes.  At this point following up on this again with your provider is the best course of action.  Unfortunately it's a weekend so you might need to just wait until monday to do so.  puss filled bumps are not normal though and need follow up on. Also getting tested for yeast and bacterial infections is also a good idea.  

Meanwhile this weekend, try things like soaking in the tubby with epsom salts or a packet of aveeno bath thrown in for comfort. Anytime you can go bottomless do so so that you get cool, drying air to your genital area.  Also if you are prone to hemorrhoids or suspect that these are hemorrhoids then be sure to start a stool softener like colace and/or a fiber supplement like benefiber or metamucil to add fiber and bulk to your stool.

grace  
thanks for the info grace! i actually went today, and tested positive for u.t.i., which was negative less than a week ago. i also got him to do a pap smear and look at my anus. he said it looks like hemorrhoids, but he swabbed and tested to make sure. so will go back in a week to check results.
i was not aware of hemorrhoids causing blisters, but perhaps from it being irritated, i am not sure. do you think it could be from the bacteria in the u.t.i. that caused hemorrhoid or blisters?
will update when i find results of exam next week.
thanks again
Hemorrhoids are caused by increased pressure in the anal/rectal area. constipation is a big cause of them but also prolonged sitting can also do it.

blisters can be caused by many things including infection.  Hopefully your testing you had done today helps you and your provider get to the bottom of it all.

grace
I know you had posted this question a few yrs ago, but I am having almost identical symptoms.  I stumbled upon these posts and I'm wondering how you made out.  The only difference in our stories is that I have been with ONLY my husband for the last 18 years.  I have always thought that he's been faithful to me, but now I'm not so sure.  Any info you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Christine
Hi Christine,
I hope that all is well. I saw your post today and wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I have been suffering with this discomfort for nearly a year now. I actually was hospitalized when the symptoms were at their worst point. I have gone through many tests to try and figure out what the heck this thing is including going through a colonoscopy (that was not fun). Once the colonoscopy was completed everything came back fine no colitis or infection which was good news but still had me wondering what the heck was going on. My GI doctor told me that my discomforts were coming from two internal hemorrhoids that were near the anal opening creating inflammation around the rectal area.  From what I understand these hemorrhoids that are close to the anal opening cause the inflammation and depending on the person can cause small blisters as a result. This looks similar to the herpes virus which I know scares the hell out of everyone. I want to let you know that I have been tested through blood and infection site for herpes and both have come back negative. I am now having to go back to the GI doctor to have the hemorrhoids surgically removed since they did not heal themselves over the past several months.  I would strongly recommend that you go and see a GI doctor as soon as possible to rule out hemorrhoids as they can cause a lot of problems in this area.
I just found these comments and wanted to say I have been expericing the same symtomes for the past few days and it is scaring me to death!!! Have you found out what is causing your problems?