Herpes Community
what can this be?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

what can this be?

I recently had sex with my bf but hes clean so I dont know what this could be but i have one tiny round bump in my vaginal area it doesnt itch burn or anything hurts a little when i pinch it but its a sensitive area i have no idea what it could be it looks like a heat bump though any ideas??
you would need to be seen and get a proper work up to know what is going on if you are concerned. meanwhile stop poking and prodding and pinching at it!

odds are you and your partner have never been tested for herpes though this doesn't sound at all like herpes.   Neither of you have ever testing for external hpv infections either.  have you both had your gardasil shots?

grace