Herpes Expert Forum
what do you think?

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

what do you think?

on thursday night i had a very vigorous masturbation session but did not allow myself to ejaculate. on friday afternoon i shaved my penis and scrotum down to the skin. then later that night i had uncovered oral sex and covered vaginal sex with someone i didn't know. now i have a large number of small white bumps scattered around the base of my shaft which i just noticed tonight (sunday). are these likely due my pubic hair growing back in or is it likely herpes? i also experience a slight burning when urinating but wonder if that is from the crazy masturbation (has happened before). it is now 2 days later. i'm a bit worried about it. should i get it checked out?
It is possible that the small white bumps are folliculitis due to shaving.  Are there hairs coming out of the bumps?  Are they blisters?  If you have any questions about this, I would recommend seeing a health care provider before they change much.  The best testing of lesions occurs within the first two or day of presentation.  

Do you have any discharge with the burning with urination?  Getting an STD with protected intercourse is no common, but the oral sex that you received may present with a small risk.   Masturbation presents no risk for pain with urination unless you got some kind of lubricant into the urethra?

Terri