Herpes Community
what is HERPES 1 LGG

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

what is HERPES 1 LGG

hello..doctor..im fiona from malaysia..i was very curious about what HERPES 1 LGG really is..ive flip through all those information but still cant get what the really mean for this disease..hope you can tell me..
what is HERPES 1 LGG??why there are so many herpes??like herpes simplex, herpes type 1 and 2...and how does this disease be transmitted..isit only through sexually,kissing???and what is the syndrome for this disease..isit curable??and can you please tell me more about this disease??thank you..thank you for answering my question.. :p
I believe you mean hsv1 igg.  It's a type of blood test that is done that looks at the igg antibody response to being infected with herpes.

www.herpesdiagnosis.com is a terrific website that goes into all of it in more detail. I think you'll get a lot of the answers you are looking for from that site.  

Also I confess I know that most folks in malaysis learn english but if it's not the language you are most comfortable with, http://www.ihmf.org/general/patient_info.asp  offers general herpes information in several different languages too.

grace
oh really??thank you for your reply..