Aa
A
A
Close
zoster or simplex, can you have both??
So I had chicken pox before I was one year, so when I was twelve I distinctly had shingles. I had a ring of little red bumps right under my prepubescent breasts (and it wasn't just on one side it was a ring, maybe about six), I went to the doctor and he diagnosed it as shingles.

I had unsafe sex with a partner when I was about 17, and thought I could have contracted herpes, I had the flu symptoms afterward, and just one bump on the upper part of my pubic region. I had made contact with another guy and he had gotten one red bump on his penis.

Ever since then, I have not had break-outs except on my thighs, and sometimes my buttocks. I have a friend with HSV2 and she gets it on the inside of her vagina.

Right now I currently have bumps everywhere, like shingles, I have a ring across my breasts (three right now)

I'm getting a little rash you can hardly notice on the right side of my stomach,

I have two main blisters one on my right breast and one on my right hip.

I also have a ring of bumps on my hips, I think i have one on my pubic region, two or three on the front of my thighs,
and four on my buttocks.

I've never been tested, except once i got blood work, the doctor didn't say i had anything wrong except an abnormal paps.

Could I have zoster and simplex?

I've been taking valtrex, and i hate it!!! it makes it worse,

anyone with the herpes virus should take VIRAWAY, it's completely natural, i used to take it previously for shingles or whatever the hell i have and you mix it into a drink and drink a glass of it once a month and not only cleans out your colon, but it pretty much makes the virus go away for the most part by keeping dirty parts not so dirty. I think I got some bumps on my thighs once while taking it only because I forgot to take it one month. seriously, it's so much cheaper than valtrex. herpesclinic.com (i'm not trying to advertise for them, i'm just trying to help everyone out there, i know how itchy it is :[)
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028 tn?1419606604
Shingles does not reoccur like this. It also doesn't appear on this many dermatones at one time.  Honestly I wouldn't even be sure that you had shingles at 12 unless you had had a lesion culture done at that time. A visual diagnosis of shingles in someone that age is not good medicine.

You need to go and be seen. I recommend a dermatologist if you can get in this week.  Whatever is going on, it's not likely to be herpes related at all.

grace
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20