Herpes Community
zoster or simplex, can you have both??

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

zoster or simplex, can you have both??

So I had chicken pox before I was one year, so when I was twelve I distinctly had shingles. I had a ring of little red bumps right under my prepubescent breasts (and it wasn't just on one side it was a ring, maybe about six), I went to the doctor and he diagnosed it as shingles.

I had unsafe sex with a partner when I was about 17, and thought I could have contracted herpes, I had the flu symptoms afterward, and just one bump on the upper part of my pubic region. I had made contact with another guy and he had gotten one red bump on his penis.

Ever since then, I have not had break-outs except on my thighs, and sometimes my buttocks. I have a friend with HSV2 and she gets it on the inside of her vagina.

Right now I currently have bumps everywhere, like shingles, I have a ring across my breasts (three right now)

I'm getting a little rash you can hardly notice on the right side of my stomach,

I have two main blisters one on my right breast and one on my right hip.

I also have a ring of bumps on my hips, I think i have one on my pubic region, two or three on the front of my thighs,
and four on my buttocks.

I've never been tested, except once i got blood work, the doctor didn't say i had anything wrong except an abnormal paps.

Could I have zoster and simplex?

I've been taking valtrex, and i hate it!!! it makes it worse,

anyone with the herpes virus should take VIRAWAY, it's completely natural, i used to take it previously for shingles or whatever the hell i have and you mix it into a drink and drink a glass of it once a month and not only cleans out your colon, but it pretty much makes the virus go away for the most part by keeping dirty parts not so dirty. I think I got some bumps on my thighs once while taking it only because I forgot to take it one month. seriously, it's so much cheaper than valtrex. herpesclinic.com (i'm not trying to advertise for them, i'm just trying to help everyone out there, i know how itchy it is :[)
Tags: simplex, zoster, both?, confused, help!
Shingles does not reoccur like this. It also doesn't appear on this many dermatones at one time.  Honestly I wouldn't even be sure that you had shingles at 12 unless you had had a lesion culture done at that time. A visual diagnosis of shingles in someone that age is not good medicine.

You need to go and be seen. I recommend a dermatologist if you can get in this week.  Whatever is going on, it's not likely to be herpes related at all.

grace