Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Community
Hidradenitis suppurativa

Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a chronic disease of a type of sweat gland. It can occur in one or multiple areas of your body. HS usually develops in your armpits, groin and anal area. It causes long-term skin inflammation and can be painful. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Hidradenitis suppurativa

I think I got it, need more info.

I'm 26, male, and I've hadd these boils that occur on my upper, inner thighs all my life, (since I was about 8) I don't know what to do about them but, I also get one at the top of my asscrack and it NEVER goes away completely, and I just got one right under my belly button, and It is the worst one I've ever had, its growing at an alarming rate (it is about the size of a golf ball today, 3 days ago the size of a pea)

these things never go away, errode my self esteem and are very painful.

I'm overweight now, but just a little. Technically I was obese as a child and have had trouble with weight ever since, but these god damn boils, or cysts or whatever won't leave me alone and I can't seem to exercise without aggravating them.

I think it is the wrath of God giving me boils. I will stop using his name in vain from this point on.
Apply warm compresses on the bump and keep the area clean. Drainage is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.