hidradenitis suppurativa
i have had to have several laison or boils lanced in the past years i am now 21. This time started out as flue like symptons then my armpits started to swell with large boils went to ER they  lanced say i have to    see a surgeon infection is in my blood stream and lymp nodes if i don't have the surgery i could die. help!
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a skin disease that affects areas bearing apocrine sweat glands and hair follicles; such as the underarms, groin and buttocks esp in women.

Apply warm compresses on the lumps and keep the area clean. Topical antiseptic treatment and topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment is very useful.If still the lumps persist then specific treatment like antibiotics,vit A supplements,corticosteroid injections,isotretinoin,antiandrogens and sometimes excision and drainage ,laser therapy and radiotherapy are found useful.I feel that you should consult a dermatologist and discuss these options with him.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.